Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bunny Bunting

I have finally loaded my Bunny Bunting onto Etsy and Made It. It has been raining here for a few days now and could I find a bit of wall to take photos? Not on your Nelly! I realised yesterday that I live in a house of windows, which is good...bring the outside in sweetie! (this is my Edina Ab Fab impression)

Any internal walls are taken up with cupboards and storage. Which again is good, otherewise where would I put all of my rubbish...err collectibles.  I finally found a high dark corner in my studio.

I have already sold a couple of these, so if you want one especially for Easter be quick, time in the post can be quite lengthy.

4 comments:

  1. I just looked at your Etsy shop and you have some really beautiful things. I just got a load of really old vintage sheet music (c1911) from Freecycle which I hope to repurpose somehow - possibly as origami paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them I made another couple as well will try and sell them soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garlands are beautiful, so bright and colourful.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails