Saturday, April 2, 2011

Feeling chilly?

I went for a road trip yesterday to M'bah to visit fabric and pattern queen extaordinaire, Julia. While I was there she showed me a few wonders, including this picture from 'The Australian Women's Weekly Best Ever Knitting Book'.
The perfect pressie for the cocky who has everything. Once a year cockies will lose their plumage and it looks like this enterprising lady (who looks like the original Dame Edna Everage character) thought outside the box to keep her pet snug.

If anyone is interested, I have included the pattern below...I am not sure how clear it will download, but you can give it a go.

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny!
    Never in a million years would I have thought of that.
    Happy saturday wishes from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a priceless photo! It's almost hard to believe. It reminds me of the phoenix, Forks, from Harry Potter. Thanks for sharing that to us all the way out here in BC Canada!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails