Friday, February 18, 2011

My creative space: LOVE HOME

I am a homebody, my husband is a homebody, my daughter is a homebody...and so is my son, so what better way to express it than with some text on the wall...spelling it out!


I make two versions of these LOVE and HOME banners. These, French Provincial inspired banners are made from vintage cotton/linen in a mushroom colour. (I know that it is vintage, because I remember when I bought it, in 1986, and it was vintage then!)



I also do them in a mix of colourful vintage floral fabrics called, called Nana's Garden.


My creative space today is taking the demned photos and loading them up to my Etsy store, as well as making a run of them ready for the Love Vintage Fair next week. These are usually just sold to my stockists, but I have decided that this year I will put a little more effort into different markets...(such as markets, fairs and online selling) becuase what have I got to lose?

Pop over to Kirsty's for more creatives. Eek! I just checked, I will be 180...so tardy.

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog and I am in love with it. You are so creative! I'm definitely going to be a follower!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails