Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I can't do white


As you can see, I don't do white very well. I am trying, lordy am I trying! Everyone, but everyone is citing that you need a white base to be calm and serene and one with the universe. No wonder I am a walking nutcase...my colours are fighting each other!

 The green wall is soon to be painted white. My daughter doesn't like the concept of change, but as God is my witness, we will be relaxed and calm through colour! The wallpaper wall used to be white, but one rainy weekend I found the end of a retro roll at The Retro Shop at Bangalow for twenty bucks, and that was the end of the white wall! I think I should have left it white, but then I would have lost the character of the wallpaper. I am conflicted. xxN



1 comment:

  1. Finally I get to see your artwork. Fantastic.
    Lou

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails