Sunday, February 21, 2010

Penguin book covers


I have been noticing of late the fabulous book Penguin book covers that Jane Foster has been finding in her travels. As I have no mind of my own, I hereby declare that I too am on the prowl for vintage Penguin book covers to frame.

To start me off, I trawled through my book collection and realised that I have thrown out all my old Penguins as they were really rank and musty. I did however keep Gidget, although she has been through the wars. Poor girl has coffee mug marks over her face. I can't use this cover as the book is falling to bits and is very precious to me. It isn't as graphic as Jane's covers, but is retro enough. Old graphic penguin paperbacks has now been added to my list for op-shopping.  xxN

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails