Sunday, May 30, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday - Selling Shadows


I finished some more garlands today and began taking photos in the late afternoon. As the light was rather poor, I got out an old flood light to add some 'oomph' to the light levels. Obviously it added rather a big oomph, and I noted quite a few noice shadows, which jigged somehting in my overfilled mind...Hey Harriet and her Shadow Shot Sunday meme!


I am sure the stylistas at Etsy would tut-tut over these, no clarity, what are you selling...shadows? All too confusing.

4 comments:

  1. It may be confusing...but makes for a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're going to sell shadows, these are the perfect ones to sell! Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that first shot, with all the shadows and colors mixed in. Lovely colorful chaos! Perfect shadow shot.

    Happy shadow-hunting from Joysweb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, pretty!! I love the colours, and the contrast with the shadows. Are those paper garlands? Now I want to try some with stiffened fabric :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails