Sunday, March 28, 2010

Collecting Feathers

I am a bit slow on the uptake, (plus my satellite connection is so slow that I often don't get a chance to look around the net) but this fabulous site has just come to my attention.


It is called a Collection a Day and is the documentation of an artist's collections. It is bloody brilliant. It really hits a note somewhere in my psyche. Ofcourse she does feathers, and off the wall stuff like lead refills for those old pen and pencil sets. I used to adore them! xxNick

2 comments:

  1. Yes this is one of my all time favourites...so simple but so good. You should also check out thxthxthx...http://thxthxthx.com/. It's a very funny note a day...similar concept. Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog today. We newbies need to stick together!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails