Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Flea Market Finds




Her Library Adventures has invited one and all to share their Flea Market Finds and I am sharing some things I found last week.

Crikeys, when you put it all together, it looks alot. I think I may be getting an addiction My haul contains the following:
  • vintage bias binding
  • alot of embroidery thread
  • 20 reels of cotton
  • vintage nylon lace
  • linen teatowels
  • vintage tablecloths, printed and chicken scratch
  • vintage fabric about 6 metres
  • lots of haberdashery items, self covering buttons, eye hooks, needles etc
  • felt pieces
  • 5 little milk bottles
  • woven basket
  • vintage bird feather picture from Zimbabwe
  • 2 retro bowls
Now the goal is to begin creating! xxN

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You can make a heck of a lot of stuff with that lot! Very jealous of a few things there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness overload! I would love to jump into that photo and check out all the lovely bits and pieces. Thanks so much for playing along!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails